Friday, February 11, 2011

The Tiki Is Done!

A couple months ago, I posted photos of a cigar box I painted in a Tiki motif for my friend Tim in Chicago. 

Well, Tim has completed the guitar, which uses the box as the basis for his outstanding creation.  Notice that Tim fashioned the headstock to resemble the flame treatment I painted at the top of the box, a great way to carryout the overall theme.  Tim is really a talented and creative guy, and an all around good guy, as well!

If you're interested in seeing some very nice and unique cigar box guitars, do yourself a favor and go to Tim's Facebook page or CigarBoxNation.com (search Catalyst Customs on either site) and enjoy the ride.






If you cannot live without having a genuine hand-painted cigar box for your next guitar, or anything else for that matter, from toilet seats to trash cans, drop me a line here on the blog or e-mail me and we'll see where the paint flows.

No comments:

Post a Comment