If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half-dozen or so Rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns, and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I'm one of those.
You might be a Redneck, if:
- You've never protested about seeing the Ten Commandments posted in public places.
- You still say 'Christmas', instead of 'Winter Festival'.
- You bow your head, when someone prays.
- You stand and place your hand over your heart, when the National Anthem is played.
- You treat Armed Forces Veterans with respect.
- You've never burned an American Flag, and never intend to.
- You know what you believe, and you're not afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
- You respect your elders, and raised your kids to do the same.
- You'd give your last dollar to a friend.
God Bless The USA!