Thursday, December 1, 2011

This Is My First Art Center Gig, and I love It!

The rush one gets from seeing someone enjoy your special creation is really cool, especially when it is direceted at something unusual you've created.

The Holiday Art Fair has been going on for about a week and I've been fortunate enough to have sold three guitars and two amps.

The 'Freak' amp went to an unidentified buyer, who played around with all the others and decided he had to have that little boomer to blow sound around his digs.

A Montana Nascar fan, who commissioned me to build a guitar as a tribute to Dale Earnhardt, couldn't live without the 'Indian' and immediately renamed it 'Big Chief Buffalo Nickle'.  He wants me to build a matching amp for him, so I got a little work to do before Christmas.

As I mentioned earlier, the 'Stratocrapper' went to a rocker in Columbus.  And just today, the 'Spider' and the 'Casa Magna' amp went to a new home in California.

So, it's goodbye to some of my favorites, but I will be building the next 'favorite' soon.






If you see something in the gallery or on the sidebar listings that appeals to you, let's make a deal.  Just give me a call or shoot me an email note.  I sure we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment