Friday, November 4, 2011

Letter From Steven

There are some things in life that are nice, others that are enjoyable, and then there are those things that hold great value.  Falling into the latter category is a letter I received yesterday from my young friend Steven.

Steven is a special little boy.  He loves Spider-Man and music.  And, he has a smile that will melt your heart.

Steven's Grandpa asked me to build Steven a custom guitar that would reflect his idol, so I created the 'Spider-Man' guitar, which is posted here. 

Marvin told me Steven was really happy to receive it and that he played with it all the time.  That's about all it took to make me as happy as Steven.  What better gift to receive than to know that something you've done for someone else brings them enjoyment.

Well, the letter I received yesterday from Steven is even a greater reward for me.  I'll share it with you.

Thank you Steven, I hope you always enjoy music and that you will play forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment